Information We Collect
We collect various types of information in connection with the Services, including:
• Information you provide directly to us;
• Information we collect about your use of our Services; and
• Information we obtain from third party sources.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone, or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognize you across different websites, services, devices, and/or browsing sessions. Cookies serve many useful purposes. For example:
· Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you don’t have to enter those credentials each time you log on to a service.
· Cookies help us and third parties understand which parts of our Services are the most popular because they help us to see which pages and features visitors are accessing and how much time they are spending on the pages. By studying this kind of information, we are better able to adapt the Services and provide you with a better experience.
· Cookies help us and third parties understand which ads you have seen so that you don’t receive the same ad each time you access a Service.
· Cookies help us and third parties provide you with relevant content and advertising by collecting information about your use of our Services and other websites and apps.
When you use a web browser to access the Services, you can configure your
browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a
cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your
browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. The operating
system of your device may contain additional controls for cookies.
Please note, however, that some Services may be designed to work using cookies and that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those Services, or certain parts of them.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
which enable you to order products and receive services from our website;
which enable us to analyze the performance and design of our website and detect errors. For example, this type of cookie allows us to recognise that you have visited our website before and shows which sections of our website are most popular by allowing us to see which pages visitors access most frequently and how much time visitors spend on each page. We use, without limitation, Google Analytics, Adobe, and similar analytics cookies to achieve this.
For example, the information generated by the cookie about the use of the website will normally be stored on a Google server in the United States. However, if you are located within the EU or the European Economic Area, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand. In exceptional cases only, your full address will be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information for the purpose of compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google. You may prevent web usage data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie from being transmitted to Google and processed there if you download and install this ( Browser-Plugin ).
For more information on other service providers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
which allow us to deliver a better user experience. For example, this type of cookie ensures that the information displayed on your next visit to our website will match up with your user preferences.
Use and Sharing of Information
We use the information we collect, among other things:
• To provide the Services you request;
• To understand the way you use the Services so that we can improve your experience;
• To understand more about our customers so that we can offer the most relevant communications, services, and experiences; and
• To provide customised content and advertising with your separate consent where required.
We may share your information with:
• Service providers – companies that provide services for or on behalf of
• Law enforcement – when we are required to do so or to protect our company and its users.
You have the right to request details about the information we collect
about you and to request us to correct inaccuracies in that information, to
object to or request the restriction of processing, and to request access
to, or the erasure or portability of your information. Under the laws of
some jurisdictions, we may decline to process requests that are
unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort,
jeopardise the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which
access is not otherwise required by local law. If you would like to make a
request to access your information, please us @ email@example.com .
Additional Information about Specific Products and Services
- Above Ground Pools
Voice/fax: +30 2295 0 53179
Cel.: +30 6932343089